Marion Stroud


It is with sadness that I take over writing today's post. The 22nd of each month was the day on which Marion wrote for this blog. Unfortunately Marion died a few weeks ago. Although there will be another blogger taking her place I wanted this month to be a tribute to her as a blogger. 

I didn't know Marion personally but I did get to know her through social media and this blog. I also read, and loved, many of her books. Marion was committed to writing this blog and each month brought us inspirational posts. Despite struggling a little with the technology, Marion still wanted to continue to do the blog. Her commitment to her writing and to ACW through difficult circumstances is exceptional. 

The greatest tribute I can think of for marion, is to bring you her posts once more. Rereading them has brought me both sadness and joy. Sadness that she has gone, but joy for her real gift as a writer, which brought inspiration to so many.





I will miss Marion for her passion for writing and for God. I am sure many others will too.

Comments

  1. Wellsaid Wendy. I knew Marion for many years, and you've captured her spirit well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for doing this Wendy. I'm sure Marion will be smiling down on you. We'll miss her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment